Friday, June 11, 2010

Outside the Target Parking Lot


I'm gonna punch you inna nose and drink your beer and after that maybe you can stick around and get me a KFC Box of Wings, how's that sound for a night's activity?

Morty, you're scaring me.

No good? How about we play "Capture the Soap on a Rope"?

You scare me because there seems to be no bottom to your barrel of banality.

"Barrel of Banality"? I like that. Where'd you learn that one?

In Film Critic School.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm gonna start a band with that name. "Barrel of Banality". We'll tour for a year, record an album, make a pant load of dirty bucks, and then I'll knock on your door and drink your beer. And then I'll punch you inna nose.

Not until you pay me back that fifty I lent you when you got that ticket for driving over that guy's bag of melon's outside the Target Parking Lot.

You're not gonna let that go, are you?

The Target Parking Lot! Fuckin A.

I'm gonna punch you inna nose right now...

Where's my fifty?

Don't have it. Tapped like a dented keg, Jackson.

Sit down and watch TV, then.

(Grumbles).

1 comment:

  1. Your dreams of a definitive hotel soaps collection are nothing less than insanity!

    ReplyDelete